Tuesday 2 January 2018

2018 here I come!

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a pleasant Christmas. It was of course very quiet for us, Mike is still suffering with lack of energy, the sofa is his new best friend. I am doing my best to take care of him. 

Yesterday I deactivated my Facebook account, anyone who failed to give me contact details, or ask me for mine, will only have this blog (if they ever bothered to bookmark it) for news of how I am doing.  Do I feel bad about that? No, just shows how little notice people take of what others say on social media.

So dear bloggy friends, for the next twelve months, you are going to be inundated with all those food / dog / birds / garden / anything I take a fancy to, photos that once cluttered up FB. 

We'll start with a photo of Toni taken on Christmas Day and one of her new friend Ted. 



3 comments:

  1. She is certainly interested in the Christmas box. What was in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Christmas present from Mike. I will reveal that tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that the gift was for Toni and maybe her gift was Ted! 😁

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.