Tuesday 16 January 2018

After shock.

Some days I feel more nuts than usual. Today is one of those days. 

Yesterday we had a heated discussion over nothing and that lead to misunderstanding and hurt feelings on both sides. Today, like every other time it has happened, I find myself feeling overly sensitive and tearful and anxious and the list goes on. Does anyone else in the world suffer argument after shock? Am I the only person who takes days to recover? 

I thought I would share this photograph of Toni trying to climb a tree after a squirrel. She is my sanity.


2 comments:

  1. I take days or even weeks! Conflict, even over small things have way too large of an impact on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awful isn't it? It takes me days too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.